Grab a cuppa and sit down for a chat. I am semi-retired, doing what I enjoy, and loving it! Except for being busy as heck I do have a minute to chat now and again. Why doesn't life slow down when you leave the work force?
What I do ...
- Help you sell your stuff. If you are in the Madison, WI area and have a garage full or a basement full and you just don't want to deal with it all, email me at email@example.com. Please read my general policies and guidelines.
- Mending and custom sewing. Do you need pants hemmed or a zipper fixed? Seams sewed up again, or other minor repairs? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A bit of knitting, crocheting and other crafting.
- Make up recipes using dried vegetables. I think everyone should consider being prepared for an emergency.
- Resell stuff I've collected.
- Find new ways to recycle and upcycle. A few items made from upcycled materials are listed on Etsy, with more to come.
- Do desktop publishing. If you have a brochure or booklet to set up, I can help.
- Proofread and edit.
- Set up web sites. If you need one and either don't want to bother or don't have the experience, I can help.
- References available on request.
Drop me an email!